The Effect of Teachers, Work Environment, and Work Satisfaction on the Performance of IPS Teachers of the Demak Regency

Maulana Ibrahim, Harini Harini, Susilaningsih Susilaningsih

Abstract


The purpose of this study is to find out whether there is a positive influence on teacher competence, work environment and job satisfaction on the performance of social studies teachers in the simultaneous learning process at Demak State Middle School. This type of research is descriptive quantitative research because it uses multiple linear regression analysis. Based on its classification, this study included a correlation study. Based on its nature, this research is basic research. According to the time, this type of research is a cross sectional survey. The population in this study were all Social Sciences teachers in Demak District Middle School, which numbered 118 Social Studies teachers. This study uses the proportionate stratified random sampling technique. Based on the results of the calculation, it was obtained that the R Square amounted to 0.521 or 52.1%, which meant that teacher competencies had an influence with a category of 52.1% on the performance of junior high school teachers. Based on the results of the calculation, it was obtained that the R Square amounted to 0.722 or 72.2%, which meant that the work environment had an influence with a category of 72.2% on the performance of junior high school teachers. Based on the results of the calculation obtained by the results of R Square of 0.722 or 79.0%, which means that job satisfaction has an influence with a category of 79.0% on the performance of junior high school teachers. Based on the calculation results obtained by the results of R Square of 0.865 or 86.5% which means that teacher competency, work environment and job satisfaction have an influence with a category of 86.5% on the performance of junior high school teachers, while the remaining 13.5% is influenced by other factors. The results of this study are expected to be useful, as a guide for principals in managing learning in the educational institutions they lead.


Keywords


Teacher Competence; Work Environment; Performance

Full Text:

PDF

References


Depdiknas. (2006) . Kurikulum Satuan Pendidikan (KTSP). Jakarta : Departemen Pendidikan Nasional

Gibson. (2011).Organisasi, Perilaku, Struktur, Proses. Bina Rupa Aksara, Jakarta

Janawi. (2012). Kompetensi Guru: Citra Guru Profesional. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Sugiyono.(2016). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan Pendekatan Kuantitatif, kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta

Trianto. (2010). Model Pembelajaran Terpadu. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Zuhriyah, S. (2015).Faktor-Faktor yang MemengaruhiKinerja Guru SMK Negeri Kelompok Pariwisata di Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta, 6 (2).203-205.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.18415/ijmmu.v6i2.785

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2019 International Journal of Multicultural and Multireligious Understanding

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

International Journal of Multicultural and Multireligious Understanding (IJMMU) ISSN 2364-5369
https://ijmmu.com
[email protected]
dx.doi.org/10.18415/ijmmu
facebook.com/ijmmu
Copyright © 2014-2018 IJMMU. All rights reserved.