Rating Analysis of Service Quality, Comfort, Cleanliness, Food and Location of Hotels in DIY to Customer Satisfaction in Hotel Customers in Traveloka

Hadi Mukhtarom, Adhi Prasetio


The objective of this research is to determine the quality of hotel service, comfort, cleanliness, food and location ratings in Yogyakarta City on customer satisfaction in hotel consumers in Traveloka. This study applies a quantitative cross-sectional method. The research population is 1,090 hotels that have been rated on the Traveloka website or application and 1-5-star hotels located in Yogyakarta City. The results of this research found that: 1) out of 5 research variables which include service, cleanliness, food, location, and security, only 4 variables have significant effect on customer satisfaction, namely service, cleanliness, location, and comfort, 2) the 3 variables only give effect of 60% while the remaining 40% is contributed by other factors not observed in this research, 3) the Fcount value is 223.561 with probability value (Sig.) = 0,000. The Fcount value (223.561) > Ftable (0.89) which means that Ho is rejected and Ha is accepted. The most dominant variable of this research is service proved by β value which is higher than the 3 variables that has effect of β = 0.312. It means that increasing consumer satisfaction at star hotels should improve hotel services as well.


Service; Comfort; Cleanliness; Food; Hotel; Traveloka

Full Text:



Djafar, F. I., Wolok, T., & Isa, R. A. (2013). Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan (Studi Kasus di Grand City Hotel Gorontalo). KIM Fakultas Ekonomi & Bisnis, 1(1).

Falakh, A. F. N. (2016). Analisis Pengaruh Harga, Pelayanan, Fasilitas dan Lokasi terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan di Hotel Bintang Tawangmangu. Universitas Muhammadiyah Surakarta. Surakarta.

Hartono, B. (2013). Sistem Informasi Manajemen Berbasis Komputer. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.

Moha, S., & Loindong, S. (2016). Analisis kualitas pelayanan dan fasilitas terhadap kepuasan konsumen pada Hotel Yuta di kota Manado. Jurnal EMBA: Jurnal Riset Ekonomi, Manajemen, Bisnis dan Akuntansi, 4(1).

Prastowo, I. (2015). Pengaruh Hygiene Sanitasi Kamar, Makanan, Minuman, Lingkungan Terhadap Kepuasaan Tamu the Sunan Hotel Solo. Hotellier Journal, 1, 29-39.

Reza Jalilvand, M., & Samiei, N. (2012). The effect of electronic word of mouth on brand image and purchase intention: An empirical study in the automobile industry in Iran. Marketing Intelligence & Planning, 30(4), 460-476.

Sanusi. A. (2013). Metodologi Penelitian Bisnis. Cetakan Ketiga. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Silalahi, U. (2015). Metode Penelitian Sosial Kuantitatif. Bandung: PT Refika Aditama

Surjaweni, V. W. (2015). Metodologi Penelitian Bisnis dan Ekonomi.

Tahqiqi, F. M., & Hidayat, R. (2018). Pengaruh Kenyama Nan Dan Keamanan Terhadap Motivasi Berkunjung Ke Hotel Antik Soreang 2018. eProceedings of Applied Science, 4(2).

Trihendradi, C. (2013). Step by Step IBM SPSS 21: Analisis Data Statistik, Yogyakarta: Andi.

Zikmund, W. G., Babin, B. J., Carr, J. C., & Griffin, M. (2010). Business Research Methods, Eight Edition. Canada, South Western Cengage Learning.

DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.18415/ijmmu.v6i6.1250


  • There are currently no refbacks.

Copyright (c) 2020 International Journal of Multicultural and Multireligious Understanding

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.

International Journal of Multicultural and Multireligious Understanding (IJMMU) ISSN 2364-5369
Copyright © 2014-2018 IJMMU. All rights reserved.